Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogroll-Edifying One Another



This blogroll serves the purpose of building one another up in our faith. You can help reach out and spread the word by placing one of the Consecrated To Him buttons on your page. Please copy and paste the code below to add one the buttons.















Once you have done this you can submit your request to add your link to this blogroll.



If you have website or blog that will help edify or encourage the Consecrated To Him readers please submit an email to narrowroad777@hotmail.com with the following information:

  • Site Name
  • A brief description of your site
  • Your Name
  • Your Email
  • Site Url
  • The label description for your link that you want me to use.

Once I have reviewed your site and approved it, I will include your link in my blogroll. Your request will be accepted based on the content of your website.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted Sites

WeUsed2bu Christian Girl Advice Site
Saved By Faith
Kesi Keys-Virtue of A Conqueror
Christian Women Online
Heading Home-Following God's Compass
The Heart of A Pastor's Wife
Mighty In Spirit
Zemeks Blog
Tea With Tiffany
Your Moment Is Now
Power Up Love
Desperate For More of Him
"Blessed 2 Serve: Thoughts on Living God's Way"
Faith Imagined
Living Between the Lines
This One's For the Girls
As The Scripture Says

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.