Monday, September 15, 2008

I AM


It’s Monday again..hopefully your Sunday service was a special as mine was. Thinking about it gives me goose bumps all over again. However, we do not live on goose bumps and feelings. We live by faith. Our faith is in All Mighty God. So as we start off this week let us remember that we serve the great I AM. He is everything that we need. No problem, no trial, no test, there is nothing too big for the Great I AM.

As we think about all the things we want to accomplish this week we have to remember that we no longer have to carry heavy burdens. May the Lord give us wisdom to properly organize our week and manage our time properly. Let us be determined to do our work without grumbling and complaining, always remembering that we actually work for the Creator of Heaven and Earth. So let us bring glory to God in all that we do.

I want to encourage you to leave all of your burdens and cares with our Lord. Leave it all in His hands today. Do your part..whatever He has called you to do, but leave the burden with Him. He is able to carry all of your burdens and relieve you of doubt, fear, anxiety, and worry. Decide to trust in Him and rest in His peace knowing that our God is always in control.

When you feel tempted to worry or meditate on certain problems and situations remember the Words of the Great I Am.

“I AM..Always with you” (Matthew 28:20)
“I AM..Never going to leave you nor forsake you” (Genesis 28:15, Hebrews 13:5)
“I AM..Your strength and comfort” (Psalm 46:1)
“I AM..Your deliver” (Psalm 34:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:18, Psalms 18:1-2)
“I AM..Your provider”(Philippians 4:19, Matthew 6:28-33)
“I AM Your defender and vindicator” (Psalm 61:2-4)
“I AM Your healer” (Isaiah 53:4-5, Exodus 15:26)

“I AM all that you need!”

When you mediate on the Word of God instead of your situations you will find freedom and courage to face every day and every situation knowing that He is on your side working everything our for your good. (Romans 8:28-30)

Lord, thank you for your Word that comforts us and gives us hope and faith. We can face each day confidently knowing that the Great I AM is for us. We trust You and meditate on the truth of your Word. We will not be lead by our fickle feelings but we will trust in your Word and leave our cares and burdens in your hands. Let us bring glory to you in all that we do. In Jesus name..Amen.

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.