Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spirit Filled Women of God Needed

Calling all Spirit filled women of God blessed with the ability to give wise counsel who have a heart to train young women and teen girls to live wisely and pure lives. (1 Corinthians 12:8, Titus 2:4-5)

The WeUsed2bu ministry team is currently looking to expand out reach! We plan to begin marketing extensively to area churches, social services and centers, and commercial businesses that might be willing to let us post and distribute our materials at their locations. We want to see our information in the hands of as many young women and girls as the Lord will allow, so that they can utilize our services. Our ultimate goal is that they would know the Lord, and grow in their relationship with Him, and we are committed to that vision and purpose.

In order for this ministry to be successful, we are actively seeking volunteer counselors and contributing writers to join the team. These would be women who are willing to commit their time, talents, and spiritual gifts in service to the Lord and to the young women who visit the site. We need counselors to answer anonymous questions that come in from our readers and writers who want to share their godly insight on issues that pertain to Christian living. Each position requires a minimum monthly commitment, a high level of personal accountability, and a heart to help young women struggling with the difficulties of life in the current state of the world.

That doesn’t just mean locally; the site is being accessed all over the globe. The ministry has reached the continents of Asia, Africa, and Europe, as people find the site and are utilizing its resources. It’s exciting to see how the Lord can use WeUsed2bu in that way, but we especially want to be a benefit to our local area, where we know that there is an untold number of young women who are in need of God’s hand in their lives.

If you are interested in coming alongside of us please contact us for more details at advice@weused2bu.com . Please forward this on to any godly woman that you think may also be interested. We are trusting the Lord to raise up the right people at the right time, and are looking forward to co-laboring with them in His name.


P.S.
If you are a blogger or have a site that you feel could help us reach out to potential counselors or writers please feel free to cross post this on your site. On behalf of both the WeUsed2bu ministry team and our readers, many thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the power of networking... I came across your site from WeUsed2BU, which was included in an email that my friend shared with me, from the website designer.

The name of your ministry is awesome. I am excited to see the outreach going on. I host a blog dedicated to helping women in transitional areas in their lives, such as divorce and break-up. I'm linking your site in, and hope you will consider dropping by my blog for a quick visit: http://womenrebound.blogspot.com/

Be blessed!

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

Thanks for stopping by..I will most certainly check out your blog and we'll have to chat. We are always looking to partner with other women that have a heart to encourage and edify women.

I guess you are working with IAM Direct. The founder and president is a wonderful guy. So wonderful that I decided to marry him..lol..

Thanks for the comment..

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.