Friday, March 7, 2008

Constantly On His Mind


I was recently sharing with a close friend how God had really revealed to me the importance of the content of psalm 139:17-18. It has been life changing to me. It says, “How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would out number the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.” In my spirit I knew at once that He was once again confirming to me that I am in Good hands with Him. I realized that the promise that He had shared with me several years ago in Jeremiah 29:11-13 was absolutely try. You see He promises that He has good plans for us. His plan is to give us a future and a hope. He says that when we call upon Him, pray & search for Him with all of our hearts that we will find Him. Psalm 139:17-18 made me realize that of course He has a plan. He has to. He is thinking about US all the time. His thoughts towards us are precious, adored, and treasured. In fact His DAILY thoughts towards us are so many that they can not even be counted! How amazing is that? For this reason I have surrendered everything in my life to Him. My marriage, my children, my family, my ministry, and my finances are all in His hands. I trust him because I know that He sees the future and He has a plan for me and my family. His plan is better than any plan that I can ever come up with. Even when I don’t understand why he allows certain circumstances I know in my heart that it will work out for our good.

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.