Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Revisiting Previous Postings-Sandpaper People‏


Dear Consecratedtohim.com Readers,


Thank you for all of your prayers and encouraging words. It is my desire to please God and serve you that keeps me motivated and focused. The process of revamping the site has been very tedious and rewarding at the same time. I am not finished yet, but I am still on target for June 2nd.


While creating a page for articles by subject I began reading each of the postings so that I could properly label and add images. I felt lead to resend some of the previous postings. The Sandpaper People is one that I know I needed to read again so I'll start with that one.
Sandpaper People

Are there certain people in your life that you wish you just did not have to deal with? Do you try avoiding them? Have you noticed that being around these people or even just talking to them briefly on the phone brings out something in you that you don’t like? If there is no one like this in your life then great! But in my life I definitely have a couple of people like that...

To Continue Click Sandpaper People


Article Topics by Title
Prayer Requests

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.