Thursday, July 10, 2008

Satan The Father of Lies


The enemy would have you believe that God is far away from you. He wants you to think that He does not hear your prayers. But that is a lie! God hears your prayer. He sees your tears and He hears your cry.

You have got to trust your Savior; the one who saved your soul from hell. Don’t get worried or scared when you don’t see your prayers answered. You have to trust Him no matter what lies the enemy will tell you. It’s ok to tell your Heavenly Father that you are scared, confused, and maybe even losing faith. He knows it anyways! It’s ok to say, “Lord I believe but help my unbelief.” (Mark 9:24)

Sometimes our Lord does not answer our prayers the way we want or in the time we desire. However, that does not change the fact that He IS still in control! Nothing happens in our lives that God did not know was going to happen. He will be your strength in your time of weakness. He will give you extra faith to believe when you feel you’re scared or overwhelmed.

Just don’t fall for the lies of the enemy. Satan is the father of lies. There is no truth in him. (John 8:44) Jesus IS with you always! He died for your salvation. He promised not to leave us. In fact He sent his Spirit, the Holy Spirit to comfort us. His Spirit will guide and lead us through all of our days. We are never alone in this world with no hope. We have Jesus! His Spirit is with us to remind us of God’s promises when we need them most. (John 14:26) You have to know the Word in order to defeat the father of lies. It is the weapon Jesus used when the devil tried to tempt him. (Luke 4:1-13)

When need to have promises like these in our heart:

Ø “Fear not, I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
Ø “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
Ø “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.” (Psalm 32:8)
Ø “I will never leave you; never forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5-6)

So when the enemy comes to whisper in your ear you can say “The Word says..”.

Choose to believe God because He if Faithful and True. Choose to believe God because He died for you! Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the believers. (Ephesians 6:10-18)

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.