Friday, August 22, 2008

"Stressin"-Guest Post By Saved By Faith

The summer is coming to a close and the kids & I are starting to prepare for school... ordering uniforms, buying supplies, etc. It's also time for registration for soccer, dance, tennis, piano, you name it! Added to the other stresses that life brings (financial, home/living, work). Oh, and did I mention I'm registering for 3 more classes this semester?!

Well, with all that being said, at times my stress levels seem to sky rocket. It affects my eating, sleeping, demeanor, everything. When I feel the weight on my shoulders I constantly remind myself that these stresses are not for me to bare. I am to lay my fears and worries down at my Savior's feet. He will see me through my troubles and dispair.



Psalms 9:9
"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."

Psalms 55:22
"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall."

Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

1 Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Acts 14:22
"strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said."

1 Peter 3:14
"But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."




THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING MY SOLE PROVIDER!
MY LIGHT IN DARKNESS!!




Psalm 31:7
"I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul."

Psalm 7:17
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good Word Saved by Faith.... It is at those times when God wants us to draw on him closer. To trust him and to leave it in his hands...

God Bless

Its that time...

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.