Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Word To The Faithful Servant


“Do not despise humble beginning” says the Lord. “I am teaching and growing you up in Me! I will use you to do great things. You truly have been consecrated to Me. I just want you to be patient and keep studying and preparing. This is just a small piece of what I have for you. I will use you to save many in my name. But you must learn to truly trust Me and not allow fear to control you. I will increase your power and strength in Me. Your words will bring healing and restoration, because they will be My Words. You have a mighty call and a strong word on your mouth. Don’t be afraid! You will not be liked by many, but they did not like me either. Be of good cheer because I will be with you even to the ends of the earth. Watch and see this Word come to pass. Continue to encourage others with My words.”


Zechariah 4:10 “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin”

Ephesians 4:14-15 “That we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-Christ”

Colossians 2:7 “Rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.”

Joshua 3:5 Joshua told the people, "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do amazing things among you."

Hebrews 10:36 “For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised.”

2 Timothy 2:15 “Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power to the weak.

Matthew 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Isaiah 55:11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.