Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 2 WOC Treasures In Prison

Continued from Day 1 WOC Story of Champion


Day two was just as amazing as day 1. In the group of volunteers there were two other women who I had done time with in one of the jails, rehabs, or prisons. I can never really remember where but immediately there this excitement and bond. We were there together serving on one accord to give these girls hope that what God had done for us He would also do for them.

We were at Broward Correction Institution. This prison is very special to me because this where I started my prison sentence more than eleven years ago. To be able to go and share my testimony with these women is a dream come true to me. Every time I go back to BCI prison I am reminded of a prophecy that I read once while I was incarcerated. That prophecy changed my life and confirmed my purpose. Instead of sharing the details of the day I would like to share the prophecy because I see it coming to pass.



Treasures in Prison Cells



It was late and I was tired, wanting to go to sleep, but God wanted to talk; it was about midnight, but it dawned on me that God does not sleep. His question made me restless. "Bill, where on earth does man keep his most priceless treasures and valuables?" I said, "Lord, usually these treasures like gold, silver, diamonds, and precious jewels are kept locked up somewhere out of sight, usually with guards and security to keep them under lock and key. God spoke, "Like man my most valuable treasures on earth are also locked up." Then I saw Jesus standing in front of seemingly thousands of prisons and jails and He said, "These have been destroyed by the enemy, but these souls have the greatest potential to be used and to bring forth glory to my name. Tell my people I am going this hour to the prisons to activate the gifts and callings that lie dormant in these lives that were given before the foundation of the earth. From out of these walls will come forth a spiritual army that will have power to literally kick down the gates of hell and overcome satanic powers that are holding My people bound in My own house. Tell My People that great treasure is behind these walls in these forgotten vessels. My people must come forth and touch these lives, for a mighty anointing will be unleashed upon them for future victory in My kingdom. They must be restored." Then I saw Jesus step up to the prison doors with a key. One key fit every lock and the gates began to open. I heard and saw great explosions that sounded like dynamite going off behind the walls. It sounded like all-out spiritual warfare. Jesus turned and said, "Tell My people to go in and pick up the spoil and rescue them." Jesus began walking in and touching the inmates who were thronging Him. Many being touched instantly began to have a golden glow come over them. God spoke to me and said, "There's the gold!" Others had a sliver glow around them and He said, "There's the silver!" Like slow motion they began to grow into what appeared to be giant knights, armored warriors. They had on the entire armor of God and every piece was solid and pure gold! Even golden shields! When I saw the golden shields I heard God say to these warriors, "Now go and take what Satan has taught you and use it against him. Go and pull down strongholds coming against My church." These spiritual giants then started stepping over prisons walls with no one to resist them, they went immediately to the very front line of the battle with the enemy. I saw them walk right past the Church. The big-name ministers, known for their power with God, were surpassed by the giant warriors, like David going after Goliath! They crossed the enemy's lines and started delivering many of God's people from the clutches of Satan while demons trembled and fled out of the sight at their presence. No one, not even the church, seemed to know who these spiritual giants were or where they came from. All you could see was the armor, the golden armor of God, from head to foot, and the shields of gold were there, the shields were restored to God's house and there was great victory and rejoicing. I also saw silver, precious treasures and vessels being brought in. Beneath the gold and silver were people, the outcasts, the poor and the despised. These were the treasures that were missing from God's house. Then the Lord said, "If my people want to know where they are needed tell them they are needed in the streets, the hospitals, the missions, the prisons and jails." When they come they will find Me and the next move of My Spirit and they will be judged according to My Word in Matthew 25:42. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I need clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not come to visit me."


By Bill Yount

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.