Friday, October 10, 2008

Prayer Request


I am going to take this next week to regroup and complete some projects that I have started. I will be reposting some artilces so you will still receive daily readings.


Please pray for me. That I may do God's will and for me to have strength, wisdom, courage, and peace to move forward with what our Lord has called me to do.


All of my readers are always in my prayers. If you have any specific prayer requests that you would like to share with me I am here to intercede for you and with you.


I love you all dearly.


Sincerely,


Lisa

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.