Friday, November 14, 2008

Your Break Thru Is Coming!



Don’t give up. Your break thru is coming. Keep praying, fasting, and praising Him because every promise from God shall surely come true. Trust Him no matter what opposition comes against you. Remember that He is always for you and never against you. Let us not get tired of doing what we know is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t get discouraged and give up. (Galatians 6:9)

Consider Mary the mother of Jesus Christ our Lord. She was a mighty woman of faith, who believed that God would do what he said; that is why he gave her such a wonderful blessing. She was carrying the Messiah, the Savior of the world, in her womb. She accepted the honor and was determined to serve her God. She trusted God’s will for her life. She knew that she would face opposition and be talked about and persecuted by those in her community because she became pregnant while she was engaged to her fiancé, Joseph. They were not allowed to have sex until they were married. Joseph could have had her stoned for this apparent unfaithfulness.

Instead of fear she was filled with faith and determination to do God’s will. Mary said to Gabriel, the angel that brought her the good news of her immaculate conception, “I am the Lord’s servant, and I am willing to do whatever he wants. May everything you said come true.” (Luke 1:38)

Like Mary we have to trust our Lord’s Word no matter what. We have to know that He has not forgotten his promise to be merciful to us. We will have trouble and trials but we can not give up and turn from God in anger or disappointment. We must not allow ourselves to be consumed by fear, anxiety, worry, doubt, and unforgiveness to those that have hurt us or even towards God. Our Lord never said that we would have it easy because we are His children. In fact Jesus said, “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Our peace is in Jesus. Knowing that Jesus is the Word of God, that His Word is truth, and never returns void is powerful! It should give us hope, faith, and determination to keep pressing forward. If we continue to trust His Word and never stop believing it then we will see His Word come to pass and we will fulfill God’s will, just like Mary did. She knew the Word of God and she spoke it out of her mouth and we must do the same. (Luke 1:46-55)

Don’t give up! Start speaking the Word of God with authority and confidence. When you feel that you can’t keep going ask the Holy Spirit to bring to remembrance His promises and then confess them out loud.

Say..”Lord…”

 "I know that you have good plans for me, not for disaster, but to give me a future and a hope. When I pray you will listen. When I look wholeheartedly for you, I will find you." (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
 "I know that You cause everything to work together for my good because I love You and I am called according to your purpose." (Romans 8:28)
 "In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me." (Psalm 86:7)
 "I am strong, courageous, and firm; I fear not and am not in terror, for it is the Lord my God Who goes with me; You will not fail me or forsake me." (Deuteronomy 31:6)
 "I will not let the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful." (Mark 4:19)
"You are the source of my hope. Fill me with all joy and peace by means of my faith in Jesus, so that my hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13)
 "I live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)
 "My faith does not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:5)
 "I’m sticking with You. You have proven to be good to me and to all who passionately wait and diligently seek You. It’s a good thing to quietly hope for help from You." (Lamentations 3:24-26)

Don’t give up your break thru is coming. Keep pressing forward believing and confessing His Word over your circumstances. You are about to reap your harvest!

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.