Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blog Awards for Consecrated To Him

Over the past months I have received a couple of blog awards from fellow bloggers acknowledging and praising Consecrated To Him. I am truly honored and humbled to be recognized and given these awards.

Since I started Consecrated To Him back in February of this year I have asked our Lord to use me to help encourage and edify others. Receiving these awards and the comments on my postings gives me the encouragement, affirmation, and confirmation that I need to keep pressing forward in this ministry.

To God be all the glory because without Him my words are nothing. It is His Word and His Spirit that heals and restores us all.

So without further a due I would like to say thank you to:

Karen Zemek, lover of the kitties and of our Lord Jesus Christ, from Zemeks Blog for awarding me with the Coolest Blog Award. Thank you Karen you are the cool one for thinking of Consecrated to Him.




Thank you Elvz from Mighty In Spirit who has passed on the Power Blog Award to Consecrated to Him. It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that I am able. Elvz you truly are mighty in spirit. I look forward to reading your blog. God bless you and keep you safely in His care.






Last but surely not least my new dear friend Lynn Mosher from Heading Home-Following God's Compass. She has awarded me with the Proximity Award. The award is for proximity, which is best explained this way:

“This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

Wow Lynn..with all humility I saw thank you really. I am honored. Thank you not only for the award but for your prayers and words of encouragement.




I would also like to thank the Holy Spirit who has been so faithfully patient to teach and disciple me so that I can be used by our Lord to serve Him and others. It is Him who deserves all the honor, glory, and praise. Thank you Jesus!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is so awesome and I am so proud of you honey. To see Consecratedtohim.com reached the world via the web is amazing and to know that it is not done by marketers or marketing capital, but solely by the Holy Spirit is truly amazing. I pray that the Lord continues to grow yor territory with consecratedtohim.com and
weused2bu.com

In Jesus Name Amen..

I Love You
Your Husband and Biggest Fan.
Rey

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

Awe...My Love, that's why I love you so much, because you always have my back. Thank you for believing in me!! MUCHO BESOS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! First of all thank you for the kind words you have posted here i really appreciate it :) and also for taking time to send an email message asking how am i these past days.. I'm fine as well as my family i just can't update my blog lately because of too many office works. Inspite of that i try to find time to read my fave blogs and to check my emails from time to time :)

I thank God for you and your site, i can see how the Holy Spirit uses you and your blog to impart His message to us.I pray that God will bless you more and the Lord continues to protect and empower you and your family.
In Jesus Name

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

Your welcome Elvz and thank you so much for the kind words. God bless you and Merry Christmas..

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.