Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going Through the Motions

Tonight as I am working on our music play list for WeUsed2bu's site I came across this song by Matthew West. I have heard the song before. I thought to myself when I heard it yes and amen brother this is exactly how I feel. Then tonight when I sat and watched the video and listened to the words and reflected on my life, my walk, my ministry to our Lord, my husband, and children I began to cry and pray in the Spirit. I don't want to go one more day without our Lord's all consuming passion inside of me for Him. I want Him to consume every part of my heart and mind so that I can give everything in me to service to our Lord, my family, the church, and the lost souls.

Gonna keep this short..it's late and I just wanted to share this video with you. I love you all and you are in my prayers. Here's Matthew West & Motions

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.