Friday, May 28, 2010

One of His handmaiden’s journal entries

5-28-10

My Lord,

How mighty You are! NOTHING can stand in Your way. When You decide that we will go this way or that way You will not allow anyone’s rebellion or hard heart to stand in our way. You touch the hearts of the stubborn and give us favor. You make a way out of no way. You prove Your Word is true above all circumstances. You are faithful to Your Word always and forever.

I have seen you move mountains and all I had to do was believe in Your Word and have faith. I have delighted in Your Word and in Your ways. I have found my stability in You. You have rewarded me because I delight in You, because I abide in You. You have blessed me in the presence of those that waited to see us fail. You have lifted me up when I have humbled myself at Your feet. You are blessing my family so that we could be a blessing to other families.

We are leaving a legacy of faith and hope in Jesus Christ. We will tell our children and all who ask why we are so blessed, You are the One who has blessed us with wisdom, honor, and prosperity in our minds, body, soul and finances. We have given you offerings and our tithes. We have given to the poor, but most of all we constantly bring you offerings of thanksgiving and sacrifices of praise for you are worthy to be praised now and forever more.

We are thankful to You for lifting us up out of the pit of despair and for setting us on the Rock of our salvation. We shall NOT be moved because Jesus is the immovable Rock on which we stand. We will rule with Him one day. Praise, honor, and glory be to You Lord, the King of Kings.

Loving You will all my heart,

Your Handmaiden

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Amen! Love this post and love your blog! I am looking forward to more of your posts!

Have a great weekend!
Melanie
~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~

Lisa C. aka Trophy of Grace said...

:-) Thank you sister!

Anonymous said...

Hello Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.