Monday, April 21, 2008

How Long Will You Do It Alone?


The Lord says he sees our tears. He knows our heart and sees our pain. All of our tears are preserved in his bottles. He has recorded every one in His book. Whatever sorrow you are going through is only temporary. If you will humble yourself and seek God he will answer you. As you draw near to Him He will draw near to you. Then you will know that true joy comes from knowing God. The joy of the Lord will be your strength. It is Jesus that is standing knocking at the door of your heart. He longs to carry all of your burdens for you. You don’t have to do anything alone anymore.
Acknowledge that you are a sinner and ask God for forgiveness. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and manage your life. When you do this with a sincere heart you will experience the peace of God which surpasses all understanding. Your troubles will not go away completely. God never promised that they would. He did promise to be our strength. He also promised to comfort and guide us. When you put your trust in God you will see that He is in control of your life and that He will work everything out for your good. Have a relationship with your Savior and cast all of your cares on Him today.

2 Kings 20:5, Psalms 56:8, 2 Chronicles 7:14, James 4:8, Nehemiah 8:10, Revelation 3:20, Matthew 11:28-30, John 3:16, Philippians 4:6-7, John 16:33, Isaiah 41:10, Isaiah 43:1-2, Isaiah 51:12, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, John 16:13, Romans 8:28, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalms 55:22

1 comment:

rquinones1985 said...

Allot of changing has been going on in my life. I feel like it's a battle between right from wrong. I have grown in the word and I'm seeking the Lord with all my heart but I know I have many paths to cross. At the end of the day, I know he is with me and I am not taking this walk alone. We have to remember that he is our father and with that being said, he only wants the best for us.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.