Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Never Alone


We are never left alone. Even when we feel like we have been abandoned by everyone and feel like no one can understand what we’re going through God is with us and He understands us fully.
Sometimes we don’t understand why He allows certain things to happen in our lives. But we can be sure that He will work everything out for our good and for his purpose. Sometimes we will feel so lonely. It will seem that no matter what we do we can’t seem to get out of the mess of emotions that are flooding our minds and hearts. But God..He is there waiting for us to cry out to Him and leave our pain at His feet.

John 14:27 is one of my favorite scriptures. About 4 years ago I taped up on my bathroom mirror not realizing how many times I would need to read it first thing in the morning. The Amplified Bible reads

“Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]”

My peace comes from knowing that God never leaves me or forsakes me. He says,” I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (relax My hold on you)!Assuredly not!. Heb. 13:5

Articles Listed by Title
Articles Listed by Subject
Prayer Requests

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.