Thursday, June 26, 2008

Walking By Faith While He Holds My Hand



The enemy comes in like a flood trying to distract us with drama, fear, and confusion. He wants us to think that our God has forgotten us. He puts thoughts in our minds to make us doubt God’s faithfulness. I don’t know about you but the enemy tries to tell me, “If God loves you so much why are going through this. You go to church, you serve Him, and you tithe. So why is He doing this to you?” What a lying snake! I will not be deceived because I know that God’s word is True! I know that He has not forgotten me and that I am safe in His care! No matter what happens in my life I KNOW that God loves me and that all of these things are only temporary. Like gold these fires will only purify me. I will walk by faith knowing that He is holding my hand all the way. Thank you Jesus!

I know that I am not the only one who is under attack. I know that there are others right now that need to know that God hears you. I promise you..He has not left your side. Sometimes we have to keep going even if we don’t know what to do. Stay focused! Don’t let the stress and problems that come your way divert your plans to serve Him. Don’t isolate yourself and meditate on your situations! You are setting yourself up for more attacks. Don’t stray away from the rest of the sheep..stay in the fold. You are safe with The Shepard and his sheep.

We know that God is for us no matter what the enemy says. Remember when Peter walked out on the water to meet Jesus? He stepped out in faith and then when he saw how crazy the winds of the storm got he started sinking, BUT God in his loving kindness lifted him up before he sank! Don’t you see! He will not let you sink! Keep your eyes on Him. Keep walking in faith and praise Him thru the storm! Trust me we all get tired but our strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord. (Matthew 14:22-33, Isaiah 40:31)

The Lord said that when we go thru the deep waters and great trouble, that he will be with us. When we go thru rivers of difficulty we will not drown! When we walk thru the fire of oppression will not be burned up-the flames will not consume us; because He is the Lord our God and Savior! Amen!! (Isaiah 43:1-3)

You are always in my prayers..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I many times have felt this way. That feeling of dis belief. A wise woman once told me " when you feel like you have nothing else, turn your self to god. He will get you through it."

SUSANBUTTERFLY said...

FANTASTIC, GODS LOVE IS SO GREAT FOR US THAT NOTHING CANS SEPERATE US FROM HIM, AND HIS GREAT FAITHFULLNESS!!! HOW BLESSED WE ARE THAT HE CHOSE US!!!1

SUSANBUTTERFLY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.