Friday, June 27, 2008

Hear My Prayer Lord!


The other night I prayed this prayer for my aunt and I. Today Lord I pray this prayer for all of my readers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in Jesus name..You are an Awesome God! You are Faithful and Merciful! We come to you knowing that we can find comfort and hope in our times of need. As we draw close to You we know that You are drawing closer to us! You are the Answer to all of our problems and situations. We trust you, your Word, and your promises because they are infallible and everlasting.

Your Word says that if we acknowledge you in all of our ways that you will direct our path. Lord we are your handmaidens and servants. We serve you with all of our hearts and long to bring glory to your name. We love you and long to please you. Hear our cry dear Jesus!

Answer our prayers and heal our pain. We need your direction and protection in all that we do. You are our only hope and answer.

Give us the strength and the courage to face whatever obstacles present themselves. We trust you to give us hinds feet to jump from precept to precept on these mountain that have not moved YET! Please give us revelation and wisdom so that we make proper decisions. We have the mind of Christ and we will be lead by your Holy Spirit.

Everything is your hands Lord and we have seen you do great things. You have delivered us before and you will deliver us once again. The battle is yours Lord! We trust and we will praise you until the walls come down!

In Jesus Name...

Amen!!!

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.