Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He Will See Your Vision Thru


He’s given you a dream in your heart and in your spirit. That vision will be fulfilled. He’ll see it thru. Trust Him! (Habakkuk 2:3) Don’t let the enemy of your faith steal it. (John 10:10)

No dream or vision is unattainable with God on your side. When you put Him first you will see many wonderful and exciting things come to pass in your life that will give glory to His name. (Matthew 6:33)

He loves to work in and through those who consider themselves weak. It is in Him that they are made whole and strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Don’t worry about what people say. The Lord our God will prepare a table for you in the presences of your enemies. (Psalm 23:5) Those that persecute and talk about you will be put under your feet.

He is doing a mighty and quick work in your life. You will see this new thing and will not remember your former ways. (Isaiah 43:18-19) That time will seem so far away. You will not even recognize that person. The Author and Finisher of our faith will complete the good work that He has started in you. (Hebrews 12:2)

Hold tight to your dreams. Our God will give them wings.

AMEN!!

No comments:

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.