Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He is the Way


This weekend I visited the Holy Land in Orlando. It was a wonderful family trip. The best part of the visit to this park was watching the reenactment of the crucifixion of Jesus. The blooded Jesus fell under the weight of his cross right in front of our family. Tears streamed down our faces as we began to truly conceive what our Savior suffered for us.

I have always loved my Lord for what He has done for me but I long now more than ever to not take his suffering lightly. Look at what Isaiah 53:4-5 says,
4Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].
5But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
The more I meditate on what He did for me the more I desire to serve Him with my whole heart. I long to please Him by putting all of my trust in Him. My entire life is His to do with as He pleases. He has laid it on my heart to love and serve all of you. I am his handmaiden called to share his Truth and his love with authority from above.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Do not be mislead into to thinking that you are good enough without Him. This world is only temporary and God has something for you while you are here on this earth.
Christian brothers and sisters who sit on the fence, stop being luke warm! He will surely spit you out of His mouth if you continue in this manner. Repent and humble your self before our God so that He may renew the joy of your salvation and fill you this day anew with His Holy Spirit so that you may accomplish all that He has for you. Be aware that we are in the end days. Live each day to bring glory to His name.
To the Lost Soul, Jesus loves you and has died for you to be free. Do not be deceived any longer. Do not let religion confuse and blind you. You do not need religion. You need a relationship with God. Jesus is the only way to be saved. He is the ONLY way to the Father. The enemy would have you believe that you are a good person, but not one is good all have sinned and fallen short. Ask God to reveal Himself to you and He will. The True God will show himself to you and lead you to Jesus. Then you will be set free.
God bless you and may He increase knowledge and wisdom so that you may bring glory to Him all that you do. In Jesus name.
1 John 1:8-9, John 14:6, Revelation 3:15-16,


Articles Listed by Title

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was truly blessed to have the luxury of visiting the Holyland this weekend as well. And though still young in my walk i found it inspiring and moving to be able to see with my own eyes what our savior had to endure for our sins.. It is one thing to read the story of the crucifixion, however to have it put into a visual perspective puts a level of realization on it that can not be measured... For those of us who may have become "luke warm" or even cold, it is time to wake up and truly appreciated and serve our Lord and Master.. I am proud to be a Christian, I am blessed to have my belief and just as God will never forsake me, i will not him.. I have made a earnest commitment to live righteously and follow Gods impecable Word, and i encourage all to do so... Ask God each day to strengthen and renew your faith... He will... In Jesus heavenly name!

My God is Faithful!

My God is Faithful!
Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the slimy pit,out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.